Some snakes are venomous and can inject toxins through their fangs. A bite from a venomous snake like a rattlesnake or a cottonmouth can lead to death. Even though a snake is non-venomous, it doesn’t diminish the fact that its bite is painful. A bite of a non-venomous snake may still cause fever, nausea and vomiting, and intense pain on the bite site.
Snakes bite when they are threatened so it’s better to keep at a safe distance and have the snake control team come over and take care of business. Chilton’s Environmental has dealt with enough snakes to know what to do in the event that you spot a snake on your property. We put traps in attics or crawl spaces, and we also put snake repellents in your yard to keep these pests out for good. Our team will make sure that you can live in a safe, snake-free environment once more. Contact us for a quote.